damn hilarious!! A clip from 'Whose line is it anyway?' where Ryan and Colin are two pretend hosts of the show called Greatest Hits and they were promoting a CD on college life. And Ryan could not stop laughing when COlin said Tapioca instead of Tropicana where they played cuban music. And he sang 'TAPIOOOOOCA!!!' much to Ryan's amusement and it was classic to see him control his laughter being a serious improvisation comedy actor most times. But he quickly regained his composure while Collin maintained that 'did I say a joke?' look..
Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people. If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...
Comments