New Segment

Hehe...so exciting! Im having a new segment...(ok i promise I will do up that tech tuesdays thing!..I just dont know what to write about yet). I am going to have *drumrolls please*....


Male Hottie of the week AND Male celeb of the week!!

Male hottie is just a random pic that I look up on the net and Male celeb..well..duh...celebrity lah!

I know you may not agree with my opinions or label me as a paedophile if the guy is younger than me..heh. But it's just a fun thing. I will be choosing the Male celeb and giving you the snippet. I think I have done this thing before a few times where I feature male celebs, famous or otherwise, but doest really make it an official thing. So...here we go! Oh, btw, I will also put up the names at the sidebar soon so you can click on it and view...(but seriously, see but no touching..like you can!)





Male Hottie of the Week

Jon Fleming





Short Intro:

This is Jon Fleming, 29 years old, a male model who now ventures into acting but unfortunately in a crappy soap opera. But if he's part of the entourage of half naked male actors, who cares!

Why he's chosen:

Well.....he's got this quiet demeanour and serious dark looks with eyes that can stare right through your soul. Compared to some of the cast member, his acting is not so bad and almost convincing as a jealous friend who is used to have things go his way where money doesnt necessarily buy everything especially friendship. He started to fall apart and became high on drugs when he discovered a spring where this greenish mosh grew and got addicted to it. But....things may just start to look up for him and he may soon attain the happiness that he longs for all these years. No thankfully dope is not part of it this time.

In real life, he doesnt talk much...ooh rahayu likeesssss.......preferring to let his co stars do all the talking but gives this slight smile like so modelistic..oooOooo..

Okay! So thats my male model of the week!

Male Celeb of the Week

Isaac Slade









Uhm, yes I know he doesnt come close to wentworth miller in the looks and bod departments. I wanted to feature Luke McFarlane, the rumoured boyfriend of wentworth miller but I think it's okay, let him take the spotlight for now first.

Short Intro and why he's chosen:

Who the heck is he...you wentworth miller worshippers you?! It's Isaac Slade..singer from The Fray..I like his angelic voice! Really really nice and just last Friday, I watched Ghost Whisperer and his band's song Look After You was featured in it before the closing credits. My favourite song of the year!!!!!!!! And it's not even end of the year yet!!

You should see him sing without his piano. He would just be standing there over at the microphone, standing almost still and looking like uhm...he's staring at the wall or something. It was like as if you just took his favourite teddy bear away and he was standing there in mock protest but sing for the sake of singing. But give him a piano, and he'll work his magic!! Still, live or otherwise, he rocks and he certainly doesnt lip synch. Infact he sounds way better if he sings live than on a recorded track.

You go boy! or boys!

Comments

Popular Posts