Paul Potts singing Opera

While Im still nursing back to health, I cant get into full blogging as yet. So I shall leave with nuggets of entries such as this one. Britain's definitely got talent and I know Im gonna be so mean by saying this but I cant and dont know how to appreciate opera and not planning to. BUT! I believe this guy should be given credit for making opera sound so good. His soaring voice made me drop my jaw and I ahem..actually shed a tear! It's so beautifully sung and the fact that this is just an average guy on the street who was initially judged as pfft...an opera singer wannabe..proved to us and the judges that he was more than meets the eye. Gawd, if I was in the audience, I think I would cry buckets at his amazing talent.

You go Paul Potts! You deserve being the overall winner of Britain's Got Talent!!!!! Kill me for being sceptical at first..but then again, you should revive me back coz i think you're so damn good!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts