Childish

heylo..

actually I have a piece of bad news that is work related but Im not gonna talk about it coz I dont think it is a good time. Plus it's hanging in mid air so...right now, I will just let it be. Anyway, Im such an ass nowadays but Im trying to take it one day at a time. I get bogged down by problems easily and it's not helping too that my partner this month...sucks big time. I didnt hear good stuffs about her. I dont really speak to her at work either coz she's like one of those people who think she's so 'young' and 'cute' and therefore...act like that...but of course, to the rest of us, it spells immature or childish. Im not against those who are younger than me who just joined us as nurses coz for I worked with two of them...the latest one being just 19..well..today (happy birthday ziyuan!) and they are efficient and have own initiative. But I guess you cant be getting the good ones all the time, right?


people have been telling me to try to discipline her not just for her sake but to protect the so called professionalism of our team. It seems that she gives no damn to the teachers and staff around her such as putting her legs up the chair or singing along to her mp3 player during screening time and then messing up the floor with the assessments to be given out later instead of using the two tables given. You know what..I've been under a lot of stress lately I dont think I want to act like some sort of disciplinarian or something especially if she's the kind, where the more you tell her off, the more she will do it. I can only take so much...I dont want to die young.


But I will still try to maintain the integrity of the team and if ever I have to correct her habit, and she does it again, to spite me or whatever, Im not gonna protect her ass if ever the school complains about her habits. I've always tried to help my team members where I can and cover up where I can too but if I am questioned as to whether she does all that, I will say..yes..she does. Did I tell her? And I will say yes I did...even if that would only mean a one off warning because even if she is childish in her behaviour, I will still treat her like an adult and dont expect me to go on a nagging spree. Like I said, Im here to work...not babysit her. But Im only particular when it comes to stuffs like keeping it to schedule and finishing up screening on time in school with no errors or mistakes and if any of those things are being compromised by her, I will have to be tough because I cannot afford to answer for any of those mistakes. It's just that when it comes to her discipline, I have my own limits.


I just feel that she will only get it in her head if she's being reprimanded for her actions so just let it be. I think she has been told off on many occasions so seriously, I dont think I want to add up to it. Tsk...haiz.....anyway, she messaged she will be on mc (Thank U GOD!) and she was like 'haha..sorry..first day Im mc...' and I didnt reply. Normally I would be like..get well soon! take care! I just dont bother lah for this one.


So technically, I will only start working with her next week coz Wednesday i will be working with another of my colleague which Im okay with and then she will be on course and I will be back in office doing..er..more data entry shit. So technically, I will be working for three weeks with her only and like what my recently ex partner said, it's only one month. Im so doing the countdown.....

Comments

Popular Posts