Nasty Girl

hey...

i admit i've been feeling a bit down in the dumps lately with all the stresses in the world but I guess I can try to cope. For now.

but Im not gonna write my depressing life story now...perhaps I'll just a dash of colour in this post to make up for the loss of interest in life...no, im not entertaining suicidal thoughts, dont worry.

i was telling mariah about my partner this time whose not exactly the youngest that I worked with but still, she's nineteen. I guess they are right when they say that she has mood swings and even though I dont quite experience the angst driven side of her, she does scare me sometimes with her dumb-as-a-bat ignorance to me trying to converse with her and then on the other side, she will suddenly laugh maniacally at a certain comment I make or she makes. I dont know why...but she kinda remind me of avril lavigne with her pint size body and her 'dont mess with me' attitude. I guess this girl should take the chill pill sometimes....I mean seriously, at her age..she shouldnt take things so..err..seriously. Of course nobody can stand stupid comments which she says she will rattle off insults without a care if that person is her supervisor or her leader. She said she doesnt care if he's gonna be the one appraising her at the end of the year...but pfft..come on, my supervisor isnt exactly a joker in the first place so yes....his jokes are lame if not dumb. I remember that tissue box incident where he accuse me of taking it. Lame lah..lame!!! I guess just laugh it off like oh..hahaha..*while rolling eyes when out of sight*...instead of slamming it back at his face like his jokes are so not the funny.

Well, she does have attitude and thankfully she doesnt quite show it in my face. I think in the malay slang, she's one of those feisty young woman whom you call a chilli padi. At the rate she's going, she can get into trouble easily if she doesnt quite think about the consequences of her words or actions. I mean....it's not wrong to say what you feel especially if you think that it's not a fair judgment against you or that you think that you're being taken advantage of. But, if we're not willing to face up to the consequences later, sometimes it's better to shut the f____ up. I know that sounds a bit harsh and you may disagree with me. Actually right, from my character study (wow..me being the psycho...logist here) I have this hunch that if she's not careful, the hissing comments she makes freely will be boomerang-ed back to her and I guess at her age, she shouldnt feels so bitter most times because seriously people dont really mean what they say coz...well.....they dont know how to joke around that the jokes simply fall flat on the floor.

A bad personal report on her working attitude may not hold well against her so my 'big sister' advice to her? Please think before you open your mouth and dont always take it negatively. If she keeps this up, people will find it hard to talk to her for fear that she'll offend them back with their innocent comment that means nothing but she take it like..pfft...'wtf?'

So yah girl....take the chill pill or at most, just get them back in a joking manner implying that their sarca remarks dont really have an impact on you or play along lah and not be so nasty all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts