Skip to main content

What's in the Bag

This is a pictorial version of what's in the bag..haha. I don't do videos which is probably more interesting but my things are not that interesting. At one point of time, it was a popular video in you tube where people show what are in their bags.

Well, this is my version and the things that I carry around in my bag and some are brand new. I usually change bag every 2 to 3 weeks. By right, 2 but sometimes I am lazy to stash them into another bag although the process is usually very fast because I don't really have many stuffs.






I'm not sure if you can see very well because I didn't take a good shot because it's past 4.30am in the morning and my eyes are blurry.

Anyway, let's go from left to right. 

There is this green umbrella which I've yet to use but the school attendant gave it to me because he found it. Yes, I'm surrounded by nice people.

The hello kitty pouch which contains my keys and my internet banking security code thing. It was given by my cousin.

A barely used notebook which was given to me by the school I work in for Teachers' Day. And no I'm not a teacher in case you're wondering why the English is atrocious and I'm a teacher. I think it's good to keep a notebook and note to self to start using it frequently. I used to carry a diary but it's too heavy and my shoulders are sensitive to heavy weight thanks to years of carrying a bag pack.

Biscuit which I just found in my room which is probably my brother's and he just bought it. Can use it as snacks..hee.

A black pouch given as a birthday I think 2 or 3 years ago and the zipper is gone case but I still keep it and I keep my spec's towel inside for wiping which I also found.

Behind it is a new silver pouch from Clinique which the same colleague gave to me on Monday which I have yet to use and is still in the bag. 

A guess wallet which I swear I will change this year. I have been using Guess wallets for years and I change every couple years. You must be thinking FINALLY something inside the bag that I bought. 

Oh, I also just bought this Maybelline baby lips balm because my lips are pretty dry and I heard this is good and cheap. I mean I used to carry a small sample lip balm but I dunno, I don't really like it. See how it goes for this. I get tired of lip balms easily.

Tissue pack and on top of the tissue pack is some free samples of Estee Lauder illuminator which I collected from the counter on Monday.

That envelope u see is a stash of $500 worth of NTUC vouchers which  I got recently when I asked for financial assistance. So far I used up $100. 

Beside it if you can see is an iPod nano which I found and have been using since. It's cracked though because careless me dropped it in the bus but it's still in working order.

On top of it is what I call a miracle cream. I have sensitive skin and I apply them mostly on my hands or my foot area where eczema tends to attack my skin. So far this cream works wonders plus it gives instant results (read: immediate itching and redness) and it was given to me by my aunt some years back.

Next to it is a free comb which  I will always get if I go for cheap hair trimmings at Qb10. I think that's the name of the place.

Of course how can we not forget my blackberry. I've been harping on wanting to get a bold but I dunno because I'm not the sort who will spend more than $200 on a phone..hee. I got this for $58 with contract. I'm not an 'apps' person or a games person but this phone still allows me to connect to the world of social media albeit not as good as a bold. See, I'm doing it again!

I didn't take a picture of the bag but later today, I will be carrying a bag from Mango which I got at a huge discount during one of their sales. I change from a Charles and Keith bag which looks quite horrible now because the skin is peeling and to think that I don't often use it. Hrmph.

So yah, those things are found in my bag including some new items and also justify how I'm such a freeloader too. Eh, not all the time because people give me stuffs.

You ladies probably carry much more than mine. Notice I don't even carry make up except when I go out with friends or go outside during weekends for touch ups. Usually stuffs like foundation. I used to carry mirror but they have a tendency to crack.

What's in your bag? :)

 

 








 
 


I make cards..help support me! http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...