Happy 31st to Me!

Oh what a day at work. My colleagues treated me to a nice lunch. Really appreciative of it :) and I got...for the first time, a flower bouquet! Honestly, I have no idea what to do with it. I'm useless with bouquets..haha.

Anyway, I will upload the pics soon. It's not a big celebration but yeah, I think the best is that the happiness is shared among people who care about you :) Plus it also helps that they said I don't look like I'm 31..hehe.

My wish this year is very simple. I just want a better life for me and my family. I hope my online card business will soon take off with orders streaming in because I really am interested in making an additional form of income to support them. It is also to help me get rid of my credit card debt. Mistakes are mistakes and I just have to learn to move on and make things better.

 If your birthday was on the 18 September, happy belated birthday to you too!

I make cards..help support me! http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Comments

Popular Posts