You Had Me at Hello

 Remember I talked about a guy recently? Well, that was the only time I talked to him and I kinda enjoyed and it has been more than a week, bordering to almost 2 weeks since I last heard from him. I thought, oh well, guess he moved on and I guess I should too, eh? He's not someone who updates his facebook regularly so it's kinda hard for me to keep track of what's going on in his life. The time he added me as a friend, he also added a few more and I'm like..hrm...since apparently all that he added happened to be girls though based on their profile pics, they were not all single girls.


So I was like whatever. But he came across as a decent enough guy to talk to. And I've been wanting to talk to him again but me and my...well..'issues' that are holding me back. So I had to leave it at that. But on his side, I didn't hear from him again and honestly, I was a wee bit upset like eh, I guess he has moved on and getting to know more and more people.


What is a girl to do. I look at myself and then I look at his recent pic which his colleague I think, tagged to his profile, I thought hrm..I will seriously will not look good standing beside him. I won't say he's like so handsome but oklah. I'm going to sound a bit mean when I say this but he does look a little bit more handsome than the boyfriend of a teacher in school who is malay and which I'm always admiring her coz she's skinny and when she wear those body hugging clothes, it hugs in all the right places. Unlike me..I got a few bumps here and there and I'm not even talking about my boobs here, hokay? But yet I still like to wear those body hugging clothes when I'm not so body conscious, heh.


Moving on..


So yes I missed talking to him and the only way I can try to contact him is via his work email and I'm not an email person coz seriously, I don't know what to talk about. And at random times, I will check whether he's online to chat but he's not. And I will also check to see if he has sent me any private message but zilch too :(


But I felt that I'm bordering towards..desperateness. Yes I've said that I'm all for making friends but seriously, a guy his age, wouldn't he not just want to be friends, if you know what I mean? Aiyah, I'm a very complicated person lah so I think I'm not doing myself or him any justice so that was why in the first place, I just wanted to leave it as that though in my heart, it is pretty hard.


Then today my boss was not around and so were the big heads but if only I didn't have that much to do to prepare for this Thursday and also some stupid counter duty or if not I would be happily playing on facebook. 


But eventually I managed to go on facebook and put my chat mode as 'online' and lo and behold, God is Great and  I got a chat message from him. Yay! It was a simple 'hello' but then he went offline. I guess he was at work so he could not chat or something coz later he went online again and then offline again :S


I said 'hi' and he didn't reply coz I guess he had to go offline.


Still, it was fine by me. Yes, prior to this I was checking also his profile, like finally after not doing so the first time round, and found out he drives a red car (which I suspect he owns a car..just imagine him chauffeuring me around..heh..) but yet again, my insecurity sets in again and I'm like, what am I doing? What am I even associating myself with him?! I don't think he's worth it..blah blah blah.


So okay, fine. It's not going to be easy coz of the stupid issues I have with myself. I guess you can say, he had me at 'hello' just now coz he made me so excited to hear from him again with me thinking to myself, 'HE REMEMBERS ME!!!'


I get happy easily especially when you lure me with chocolates.


So what is a girl to do now? Wait and see? Wait and see then :S


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts