New Guy Friend

Remember about the guy I talked earlier? Well, last Tuesday night we were chatting on facebook after he added me prior to that. He came across as a nice guy although when I first saw his facebook profile, and looked at how a majority of his friends he added are girls, who are er..on the more pretty side, Im like thinking if my ex colleague was introducing me to the right guy. It came across to me that this guy needs no introduction to girls! Honestly I didn't really bother to look at his pictures but just did a quick scan including some notes about him such as his job title. He is working as some engineering assistant with LTA. 


While I didn't snoop on his facebook profile, he did on mine :S and he even critiqued them during our online conversation saying he could see the difference between no make up and with make up but he meant it in a good way. He also said I looked good in one of the pictures which I protest that it was actually the lights but he said nope, definitely not the lights.


Oh well. I can only conclude that he hasn't seen in my real life yet..haha. Either that he is just trying to get into my good books. Whatever.


I would say that he is quite okay looking and not fat but I feel fat when compared to him..haha. But yah, as usual Im not pursuing anything out of this. Yesterday I didn't chat with him but just a slight bit in the morning when I forgot to put my chat mode as offline. It was just a quick chat until he went offline but went online again and I didn't continue the conversation.


So I just leave it as it is. I'm still sceptical about this whole thing but like what my friend said, just go with the flow and be natural about it. I wish it's easier said than done..haha. It's not like I make guy friends every now and then. But I did tell myself earlier that it wouldn't hurt to know more guys as friends so there you go. It's just that I don't want to be friends with the agenda of hoping to end my singlehood..haha. As kind as their intentions were, I am happy being single actually. At least for now.


I'll keep you posted on the development....

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts