Hair Storm

I luv how my hair is now like a bit thicker :D I'm beaming coz for the last, dunno how many years, I have been suffering from thinning hair. (getting old?!) but maybe it's just an illusion coz I just washed my hair today..haha. But I have been using this hair tonic regularly which is supposed to help my hair grow and has moisturizing benefit. What other benefits I'm not too sure because it is written in Japanese :S I have also been drinking soya milk quite regularly which may have added to the thickness factor though I can't really prove that. What I do know is that your hair is made up of proteins and so with a healthy build up of proteins in your body, your hair receives enough nutrients.


I'm just being scientific there in my own terms but I may be right. 


Other tips that you can make use of if you are on a tight budget but still want to look good, is to basically drink lots of water. Without moisture, your hair will be dry and it wouldn't look nice. If you take supplements, take Vitamin E pills to help you have nice luscious hair. 


If you have the hot and cold shower, to make your hair shiny, after shampooing your hair, wash your hair with the hot shower first to open up the hair follicles. And then immediately wash it with the cold shower to close them so that you will end up with a nice shiny hair. This is a trick I learnt from the women's magazines. I don't have the benefit of the hot and cold shower but every Sunday, I shower at the gym's..er..shower..and they do have both the hot and cold. And I don't know why, for the longest time I have been there, only yesterday did I have the brain wave to do that :S I can honestly tell you, it works.

Oh, and if you must invest in at least one hair product, I suggest you get the hair serum. I use the Loreal anti frizz serum. 



My hair is beyond words..meaning that...it's just so beyond control, it doesn't want to listen to me. But somehow it listens to the Loreal Anti Frizz Serum and it makes my hair a wee bit more manageable. When the wind blows, I can easily arrange it back in order. Easy as 1-2-3. I haven't test it in a weather storm though but I think can still manage lah.


That's me in the bottom left hand corner taken earlier today. See how 'obedient' my hair looks, heh.




follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts