Can You Imagine

Life can be so unpredictable. There are many others who have gone from rags to riches and likewise, fall from grace or become bankrupt. You can never be too sure of what will happen next so it is best to just keep an open mind and hope for the best.


For myself, I cannot imagine losing a parent but I did. 


I cannot imagine having a sibling and I...unfortunately, did :S


I cannot imagine losing a house...and I almost did and it caused me nightmares for several months.


I cannot imagine being so poor that I could not afford to go to work.....and even though I eventually did, it was only because I sold my precious things for so little money. And the best part? I got my pay the next day coz apparently my actual pay day fell on a weekend. So it kinda made my effort futile and I never got to see my camera again.


There are many situations that we cannot imagine putting ourselves into. I also cannot imagine falling in love and meeting my life partner but hey, you'll never know.

 Part of the beauty of life is that you don't know what will happen next. We can only plan what we hope to achieve. I was not born in a privileged life but it's because of this that I learn to appreciate many things that others may have failed to see or count their blessings. In times of need, I am happy to know that I get help from close friends and colleagues. So I always tell myself to be kind to people  because it makes my hard life bearable.


If there's one thing I cannot imagine, is life without family and friends. I hope I don't fall into such situation soon.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts