Hanging on till Next Month

For the first time, I actually used my credit card online...yay! I used it to pay my handphone bill from the previous previous month. Yes I actually owe them money from that far back. If they continue to pursue for the last month's bill, then I will pay them eventually. But of course Im not going to leave it like that. I will pay my bank eventually but on pay day. I try not to make this a habit because I will end up paying more coz of the interest charged by the bank.


As for my other bills, I anticipate making another credit payment online again but this time is to pay for my internet and cable fees by their due date almost end of this month. The reason why is because I need the cash urgently this month for day to day expenses. I've been trying to save diligently as and when I can so that I can have some spare cash later on to tide over until my next pay day in December which will be inclusive of bonus. I don't know how much bonus I will get but whatever it is, I will keep them for future use. But of course, I will reward myself with some brand new stuffs lah after trying my best not to spend my current savings on new clothes and bags just to save money.


I just hope nothing major will come up :S I hate it when that happens and my plan is put on the back burner and I will struggle through again. Based on calendar dates, my actual pay day is on a Sunday so I will definitely get it earlier coz Sunday is a non working day. Im hoping that I will get it on a Friday not because Im greedy and can't wait for the money to shop. Coz I need the money by then to help pay for my brother's textbooks and uniform. If not, then got no choice but to borrow from my brother but he's quite a stickler when it comes to borrowing money though my next concern is whether he has enough.


For now Im hoping to survive for just this one week before I can relax a bit and hopefully it will be smooth sailing later on till my bonus. Im going to seriously cut down..I mean really really cut down compared to now...and be extra careful about spending because I don't think I have any other lifeline.


Let's just hope for the best. The journey is not going to be easy but I'll keep holding on to my last glimmer of hope.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts