Angry Birds

Wah, I have been playing the angry birds lite version over the weekend including tonight and boy is my neck hurting a bit. Good thing I don't have a full version because that will mean paying which is not possible as Im using an ipod touch on loan. Anyway now I know why people say it is so damn addictive as you just want to get rid of the damn green pigs!


 


But anyway me and my brother has finished all 12 levels and what is the next thing to do? Restart all over again! wheee...(while my eyes are groaning).

Actually the game is pretty simple to play. All you need to know is how to direct the birds to target certain parts of the barricade where the green pigs are. With a bit of strategy planning and LOTSA luck, you can clear the level and move on to the next one. And oh yah, practice makes perfect but with each retry, try to recall and improve on your strategy so you know exactly where to aim at to make the barricades fall and hence kill the pigs.


However let me reiterate to you. They don't call them angry birds for nothing, hokay? But actually more like the angry player!!! hrmph.


Anger aside, it does offer hours of entertainment especially if you're extremely bored or you just don't feel like doing anything but go on a killing spree.




follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts