The Big B

Recently, I'm wondering why I still bother to save up when I'm going to get extra money next month due to bonus. But I felt that I need to save up because when my money is running low, I still have some savings to sustain on until my next pay. I may look like I'm simple minded and blur at times, but when it comes to money, I wise up because I just have to as I'm not going to be the only one suffering. My family will. And while my mother knows that I save up every day and have a budget of about $10, which I have no idea where she derived the info from :S, she can be pretty demanding with her choice of things to buy.
 
I cannot say much about how much I have now but currently am a bit scared I won't have enough later on prior to my pay but I'm hopeful. Yesterday they announced through the media how much civil servants will be getting and it's a two month bonus inclusive of the 13th month bonus. It's a heck lot better than last  year, I think, and after I minus off my mum's monthly allowance including her bonus and my brother's allowance, I still have more than enough for myself :D But of course I won't all coz still have to set aside some amount for future expenses.
 
I did an estimation of how much bills I have to pay inclusive the outstanding bills and I have some shopping and dinner money, not inclusive of the amount I am planning to set aside in my other savings account. I plan to buy me some new clothes :), new shoes :)) and new bags :))) but yah if you know me well enough, I may just get one or two items, chet. So much for planning. The economy was super bad last year and I had to control my spending using my bonus money although I felt bad for my brother coz I promised the sky (well, almost) by wanting to take him to some restaurant that we can't really afford to go but then we end up at going to Sakura's as it was cheaper.
 
Then yesterday, I asked him where he wants to eat and he said he wants to go to Manhattan Fish Market coz he has always wanted to go there.
 
 
Looks yummilicous anyway....trust the bugger to come up with something good.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts