Surprise Call

I've officially finished my job and Im freeeee as a bird! Oklah, I still have those nitty gritty stuffs that are not important which I can do some other time. See, if I can just focus, I can accomplish what I have set out to do for the day. And that rarely happens, haha. 
Anyway I want to talk about the guy whom I've got to know recently. Yesterday I didn't see him online or receive any messages from him. But it doesn't matter. From what I know, he's looking around coz although I didn't snoop in great details on his facebook profile, I kinda have an idea that he is well...looking around if you know what I mean. And honestly, I don't want to be one of those statistics. Not because Im jealous or something but I basically want someone to be friends with unless his real agenda is to look for a life partner. But yah, I can say this now and then change my mind later but as for now, I just leave it as Im not interested. Yet.
Im such a party pooper..haha. I know I shouldn't think too much and just go with the flow but look at me. I obviously have self esteem issues. I look at my tired looking face in the mirror and I feel that oh, who would be interested in me? If they do, they must be joking. 
What to do with me. 
Instead of harping on such things, I shall work on my next beauty regime. I'm going to do something about these tired looking eyes. I will invest in eye creams. This will be in an entirely different post. I shall do more research and post it here so we can all learn something together.

Hey, just now I received a call from an unknown number and guess who? It's the guy whom I talked about previously *squeals*. No not the recent one but the one from my school whom I thought he might be crushing on me. Actually come to think of it, I don't think so lah but I still think of him as pretty bossy..to me :S

When he was still around, he passed me a number of packages for some of the students to collect and asked me to take charge of giving to them when they come to office to collect. Then he said must not lose them or something in that line and I was like 'ok I guard them with all my life' ..pfft. He asked me to photocopy the list for my own copy when they come to collect.

Then about twenty minutes later when he left, that was when I got a call from an unknown number so I answered cautiously like I always do when I get these numbers. Then he said my name and said he was so and so and he told me to tell one of the teachers there to call another teacher. I was like ok, and just tried to catch the teacher's attention quickly when she was still around in the office before she left.

It was then I figured out hrm..how strange. He could have just called the office. Anyhoo, I was figuring out too, how he got my number. Then I remembered a long long time ago I did message him once before coz I couldn't get him and I had to find him urgently regarding one of the parents. Though he didn't reply, I thought he would just dismiss it like that.

Then lo and behold, he actually saved my number judging from the call just now. He later then messaged me to ask if I remembered to call the two boys in the list which he told me to as their form teacher had gone off earlier. I was actually doing my own work so I didn't call immediately but after I came back from the toilet and intended to call those two students, that was when I received his message but I just said that yah, I just called them even though I had yet too.

Chet, even after he left the school he still 'bossed' me around. Until now I don't get why he didn't want to ask the other girl who is more like a friend to him. But then again, she IS a friend and how can you boss your friend around, right? Whatever.

Then the other day, he was waiting for my boss to finish her call and was just standing infront of my table just meddling with my photo frames while waiting and then tried to make small talk about my colleague. Man that topic is so over-rated. He was talking about this 'mystery crush' my colleague was having which she posted on her facebook. Im like tired of answering such questions. To me that's just childish like she's deprived or something. So whatever. I didn't really want to talk about it anyway so I just answered in one or two sentences and left it at that.

But nevertheless, despite his bossiness towards me, he is actually quite helpful. For example the other time, the parents came to school for the parent teacher conference, he helped us out in the office at the counter even when he was doing his own thing there with his macbook. Other teachers would have easily dismissed them and asked us to entertain these parents instead like it was none of their business.

So it's just a give and take. He knows I help him out and he helps me out too so okay fine, he's not as bossy as he seems though one bad trait about him is that he's very forgetful. He has to be reminded many times before he finally gives us what we require. Even my boss knows that.

I still secretly wish that I become his friend like some of the teachers with him. No need to be a close one. But who am I to begin with..haha. Anyway I don't think I can fit into his group of friends. I will stand out like a sore thumb.

So yah, it was a pleasant surprise for me to get the call and message. Okay now I want to do my research on eye creams. I want to stop having tired looking eyes :S I want perky eyes! haha..

Comments

Popular Posts