Windows to Your Soul

When you are in your twenties, you will enter a new phase in life and it's also when your youth will slowly start to disappear if you don't take care of your skin. I admit that when I was in my teens and early twenties, I was such a slob when it comes to beauty routine. But okay until now I still do feel that way but if I were to continue to be absolutely nonchalant about my beauty routine, chances are I won't get my youth back and I will be in my thirties even if I have yet to reach that age group :s Scary sh*t.

Anyway, one of the key things that you just simply must have is moisturizer which you just HAVE to include in your daily routine if you want to continue looking youthful because a dry skin is such a no no. Plus, we are not all blessed with good skin so just suck it up and do something about it before your skin condition gets worse.


But what kind of facial moisturizer is good for you? It really depends on your skin. Like my skin is oily so I have to use one that does not clog my pores. The one that Im using doesn't and it has a brightening effect on my face which is good to me because it makes me less tired looking. But it's a sample product. Otherwise I will be using the tub of facial moisturizer from St Ives. But I can't use much of it or my face will look gunky. At night, I use Garnier Brightening Facial Cream. I know they are not miracle products and it takes a whole lot more than just using the right cream because ultimately, your lifestyle also plays a part.


While we have the moisturizing part down to pat, many of us tend to forget about the eyes. They are right when they say that your eyes are the windows to your soul. Other than that, a pair of tired looking eyes with dark circles and wrinkle lines can be a tad bit scary :S 


Don't we all want nice bright looking eyes like this?



Plus I want to look as beautiful as her but doesn't seem to work..hrmph.


Let me reiterate the fact that a facial moisturizer CANNOT act as a replacement for your eye cream because an eye cream is specially formulated to care for the delicate area around your eyes.



An eye cream is a specially formulated moisturizer that in most cases has been tested as effective to use near the eyes, and that won’t damage the soft tissue around the eyes or cause eye irritation. Many of these creams are made with special ingredients that help either reduce the look of wrinkles around the eyes, provide anti-aging benefits, or help to reduce darker skin tone around the eyes.
source: wisegeek

But everyone's skin is different so if the products don't work for you but instead causes irritation, I suggest you stop using them and change to one that works for you.


I've done my research and based on your budget, you can make use of this guide to get the right eye cream. See, the things I do for you (^^)


High Range





Mid Range






Low Range







I just bought the last one because you know at this point of time, my budget isn't fantastic but based on reviews, it seems to work. 

You should get an eye cream based on your needs. I agree that it's never too late to start on an anti ageing eye cream but if your problem is dark circles, then it's best you get one that helps to reduce the puffiness around your eyes and lighten the dark circles. Once you have solved this problem, then you can think long term by getting an anti ageing eye cream. Remember to work your way up.


I don't do product reviews because there are plenty of beauty blogs out there that are specially dedicated to help you in your beauty finds. That's where I get to know these products. So now, instead of the usual routine of cleanse, tone and moisturizer, add eye cream to your daily routine too! :D







follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts