Skip to main content

You Look Familiar

I was watching this Brit teen soap drama via youtube (where else...) and I was pretty smitten by this one guy who was a recurring character. I was like..'why didnt I meet such cute college guys before in O.I.?' Basically, O.I. was the abbreviated name of the pre-U I attended back then and which I was happy to get out of but without making some life long friends though.

Anyway, this guy was not a college guy but a police officer and a friend of one of the series regular. Okay, this picture might not be the most flattering one because he was shocked by a certain revelation...but nevertheless, still maintained the cuteness, although his accent was a bit weird which made him sound a weetle bit funny.

And then in school, like oh my gawd....I saw this parent who came into the office and he looked exactly like that! Im like..'......'..which was the same as being speechless. I was so awe struked by him that when I was at the counter later and he came to give the visitor's pass back, he gave this sweetest smile and I was so...'.....'....yes speechless yet again and grinning a bit like nobody's business until I snapped out of it.

But he was Chinese yet have this Caucasian-ish look to him just like in this picture. That parent was dressed smartly like he just came from office and had gone to see his primary one kid.

Uhm, and he's pretty average height..of which he is neither tall or short..and you know how I am about guys of that certain height. Extra smittened!




















"really?! she thinks Im short?! AND talks funny?''



Ah yes, if you're wondering when is this entertainment news update gonna end, okay just your luck aight? It IS over and Ronnie....














did not win. BUT!!!! He was a fan favourite and had a huge internet following so despite being at the bottom 3...uhm, the most number of times I think, ultimately, he was a first runner up. It was finally down to either him or Holly and if not for Holly's fake haute couture wig, I was pretty sure Ronnie would have taken the cake judging from his popularity.


But his popularity could only do so much though it did keep him away from being eliminated. At the end of the competition, when votes came in to see who had the making of a supermodel, he didnt make the cut...*sobs*.

Although I do agree that Ronnie a.k.a Dewie Eyes, doesnt really look too hot to be a model as compared to the more established male models. But people were mostly in awe of his sincerity and pleasant personality unlike the rest of the models-to-be in that jail house who were pretty stuck up.

Instead he formed an alliance with Ben and despite a minor dispute among them, they quickly made up and in a recent interview, both said that they would remain friends and Ben's wife was also a fan of Ronnie too.


















The Bronnies

















Ronnie and mum (look at their smile! same same!)


Yup, Ronnie is single. Any takers?

Great, does this mean I have to change the Man of the Moment? Well, for now..I let him enjoy the moment too as he did made me proud. Go Ronnie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...