You Look Familiar

I was watching this Brit teen soap drama via youtube (where else...) and I was pretty smitten by this one guy who was a recurring character. I was like..'why didnt I meet such cute college guys before in O.I.?' Basically, O.I. was the abbreviated name of the pre-U I attended back then and which I was happy to get out of but without making some life long friends though.

Anyway, this guy was not a college guy but a police officer and a friend of one of the series regular. Okay, this picture might not be the most flattering one because he was shocked by a certain revelation...but nevertheless, still maintained the cuteness, although his accent was a bit weird which made him sound a weetle bit funny.

And then in school, like oh my gawd....I saw this parent who came into the office and he looked exactly like that! Im like..'......'..which was the same as being speechless. I was so awe struked by him that when I was at the counter later and he came to give the visitor's pass back, he gave this sweetest smile and I was so...'.....'....yes speechless yet again and grinning a bit like nobody's business until I snapped out of it.

But he was Chinese yet have this Caucasian-ish look to him just like in this picture. That parent was dressed smartly like he just came from office and had gone to see his primary one kid.

Uhm, and he's pretty average height..of which he is neither tall or short..and you know how I am about guys of that certain height. Extra smittened!




















"really?! she thinks Im short?! AND talks funny?''



Ah yes, if you're wondering when is this entertainment news update gonna end, okay just your luck aight? It IS over and Ronnie....














did not win. BUT!!!! He was a fan favourite and had a huge internet following so despite being at the bottom 3...uhm, the most number of times I think, ultimately, he was a first runner up. It was finally down to either him or Holly and if not for Holly's fake haute couture wig, I was pretty sure Ronnie would have taken the cake judging from his popularity.


But his popularity could only do so much though it did keep him away from being eliminated. At the end of the competition, when votes came in to see who had the making of a supermodel, he didnt make the cut...*sobs*.

Although I do agree that Ronnie a.k.a Dewie Eyes, doesnt really look too hot to be a model as compared to the more established male models. But people were mostly in awe of his sincerity and pleasant personality unlike the rest of the models-to-be in that jail house who were pretty stuck up.

Instead he formed an alliance with Ben and despite a minor dispute among them, they quickly made up and in a recent interview, both said that they would remain friends and Ben's wife was also a fan of Ronnie too.


















The Bronnies

















Ronnie and mum (look at their smile! same same!)


Yup, Ronnie is single. Any takers?

Great, does this mean I have to change the Man of the Moment? Well, for now..I let him enjoy the moment too as he did made me proud. Go Ronnie!

Comments

Popular Posts