New Crush?

I love me indie movies...which also includes those done by the amateurs..which spells out a lot of 'huh?!'...'what the?'...and the occasional...'WTF?!!' Sometimes, I know they're trying to drill something that is different which basically means stuffs that are meant to provoke our enclosed thoughts and make us see that the world is full of delusional people (so we're basically not alone). And the language profanities that are often used in such movies and a three parter or more tv dramas (basically those that are not mainstream) reflect the kind of real language people use. And yet I've got problem spewing vulgarities out of my own mouth. Blogs not included.

There are those rude shock moments like uhm...frontal nudity (ME EYES!!!..ooh..nice abs..but still, MY EYES!!!!) which caught me off guard and you can hear me ranting occasionally about that at times.

Speaking of which, I think Im one of those bloggers that are so freaking NOT interesting. Why I say that is because I read blogs too, though not the local ones coz they're a complete waste of time (except Mariah's) but the kind of blogs I read are the entertainment ones written in personal perspectives. Uhm no, Perez Hilton does not make it to my list of 'must reads'.

But then again, it's okay I guess. Bottom line is, it's my basically my outlet about anything and everything. Like how my overall 'niceness' is not a good thing which reflects on how I waste 30 freaking minutes every day after 6pm which is my supposed knock off work time coz some people are so slooooow in packing up and still lingering around. I mean, come on....give me a break! The reason why I didnt chase them out though I give them glares which spells 'hurry up!' and me telling them straight up..'go home..' or my reverse psychology method while they were packing up by saying..'bye!'..is because they're not small children like the ones they are teaching.

Still, have some consideration for me, please. Buses after 6.30pm are SO not what Im looking forward to taking. Hate the jostling...hate the smelly crowd...etc etc...and they may rant and rave about their work woes and believe you me I know coz I was doing a summary of their freaking long list of difficult to decipher words and sentences. It's one of those team related projects on how to improve the working environment. I thought I could do it in a matter of two hours but after doing it for awhile, it is like taking forever. Anyway, dont care. Tomorrow, I will do it under one hour (yes, Im not done with it yet!) coz I dont think they'll remember like remotely half of what they wrote during their group work. It's basically, 'hrmph..I hate the Department Heads! Canteen food sucks! We have a life...and work life not counted!' so yup, sorry if Rahayu doesnt feel your pain because the pain Im feeling right now is going through your long list of ramblings! Gee, no wonder the VP passes me the list of papers to compile and then telling my admin manager that she leaves the thinking part to me. I bet she had tried to go through the list before!

Okay, anyway aside from that, a little bit of nugget of information...that I think one of the department head, swing..well...you know...what way. If you dont understand what Im trying to say..it's okay! Coz it will put me in a not so deep shit although I dont reveal where I am working exactly as it is against blog etiquette which also prevent me from getting into trouble. But if you do know what Im saying, well....let's just say it's a mere speculation though it is pretty obvious. Yet I have this teeny crush on him from the time I saw him coz basically he's short and not so cheena looking. Yes me and my weird taste in men. And though the rest of my admin staff colleagues like to tease him like he's some friendly guy (though he doesnt seem that friendly with them..but just playing along), nowadays he speaks to me more though not in a friendly chat manner and he calls me by name! Okay so sue me for getting excited easily because my secret wish is to...'please please please...talk to me!'..heh..

I tell ya it's his height la!

Now..my next target is to get a lift in his small yellow car of his. Yes, yellow...and no this is not a typo error.

Haiz, why cant God let me have a crush on someone who is worth being crushed on! Not someone who is a head and a half shorter than me..sans heels...doesnt have greyish hair for someone who is only in his early thirties..and doesnt smoke. Okay how I know he is a smoker, despite being a department head..hrmph...coz when he talked to me once last week (the beginning of a beautiful friendship..hee), his breath reeked of cigarette smoke. I think he did a quick one coz he was tending to something outside the office also, disappeared and came in from the back of the office and then talking to me..swoons.

But after a recent induction with the newbie teachers, I found out department heads get paid quite a lot at the end of the year for the bonus because they have other bonuses on top of that year end one. That means to say...........................

helloooOoooooo new crush!

Im not superficial for nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts