Idol Broadway Style

Hrm, Mariah is such a meanie to David Archuletta. I wasnt mean to Jason though I do admit he did kill the song yesterday..heh..and yes, Im not a fan of his. Like come on! Im sure he can sing but he cant always be singing like so freaking laid back. He's in a competition, for gawd's sake! My favourites are the two Davids and David Arculetta is likeable (and not just the aunties, the gays..and paedophiles..) and he will go through the next round for sure coz it's a voting system and can tell his fan base is very large. Plus his version was pretty 'poppy' so the tweens would probably be so awed..by that. I mean look at that face! Haha...

David Cook was very impressive also..like at first I thought that hey, dont tell me he will be the next one to kill a famous broadway song but apparently, he did not! I would say that he was brave enough to take on the challenge, not afraid to so called tarnish his 'rocker' style just so that he could give his best and get through the next round! Go David!

But I STILL...am not a fan of american idol in general. Call it lethargy..

Comments

Popular Posts