Jake's Successor

Some of the things that baffle me...

how on earth this cutie
















is acting in rahayupopz's wet dream some low grade and low budgeted indie movie and not some drama from La La Land or Hollywood movie? Look at that face! Are all the producers blind or what?!

Maybe he may try to brush up on his accent a bit coz his Southern drawl is a biittt...on the heavy side.

Meanwhile, I have moved on a bit to French!

Okay more precisely, a French cop drama..heh.

Actually, I watched the webisodes already last year, but strangely, it only caught on recently. HOWEVER, some kind soul (a French precisely) added some subtitles so now the show made a lot more sense like why the heck he handcuffed the girl to the bed, teased her a bit, and then did several push ups on the floor with the girl still handcuffed..hrm..Oh, and I also understand now that the woman who put up horrendous looking curtains in his new bachelor pad was actually his mum.

Oh, and I also symphatised with fans of Torchwood (a Science Fiction show from UK) who are still recuperating from the shock of the loss of prominent characters on that show. I havent caught the episode and have no plans to do so except to read the recap as per normal (at work on a Monday morning, no less). But still, I am sad over the loss of Tosh because she had really developed over the episodes and we dont just know her as a maths genius though I didnt get why she was obssessed with Owen despite being given the brush off from him several times. Seriously girl, some guy is just not worth it especially if he's some uber living dead zombie.

Anyhoo, I know u think this entry is like a complete waste of time...me gushing over an unknown actor and er...some french drama. Still..where there is a cute guy, there is rahayu..

speaking of which

























doesnt he look like a better looking Jake Gyllenhaal?

Okay I digress. Well, once in awhile a fun entry wouldnt hurt and oh, just wanna let you in that I have updated my Single blog on friendster and also added a link to all the past photos at the side profile that have appeared on my blog in case you want to keep track of the number of hotties I rant about including the one above and the hottie that is currently blogging as well. I realised also that whenever I update my Single blog, I seem to have an increase in the number of profile views from other friendster-ders as well. So like what, I have an official fan club who keeps tabs on me whenever I update that blog? Wow, I am looking forward to being an official newspaper columnist like another single girl who has her own column every Monday on Straits Times..muahaha..

Comments

Popular Posts