Day's Work

Another boring day at work...

It's funny how some parents think that the general office knows everything and when we try to help..of which the best we can do is to leave the teacher in charge a message...and they're not happy. Sometimes, I just dont know what they want and it's their loss ah if people are sincerely trying to help them but they are not appreciative of it. I think it is also rude that they just hang up like that when, like I said, we have tried our best to help even if they think we're not doing enough. Seriously, if they just want to vent their anger, I dont want to be a willing party for that but unfortunately, I fell victim to it just coz the number they call is directly linked to the office..haiz.

Spoilt my already dull Monday morning but narh, I am okay with it..like whatever, some people are just plain rude and it's all in a day's work.

Comments

Popular Posts