April Fooled

Apparently, I had been fooled. I thought I escaped but nOOooo....

I had to be fooled by an article in one of my favourite must read blogs on certain Hollywood stars! Actually, I did think that hey, what if it was an April Fool's joke? Come to think of it, it sounded a bit bizarre. And I was also thinking that come on, surely there is something on this blog that spells April Fool knowing that they write hilarious episode recaps so they must have a sense of humour?

Infact, they did. I read the article again just now and realised that it was slightly longer than usual. And it had the April Fools thingey at the end.

DAMMIT!

Fooled again!

Oh, and if you're wondering what article it is about, well it was about TR Knight and his bff Katherine Heigl splitting up in the friendship department ever since he has a new boyfriend who is way younger than him. Uhm, this one is no joke. But then again, his boyfriend is cute..so I think he was like..'19? pfft..no problem! As long as he's shaggable..oh..and cute.' Why do you think he would rather be seen with this guy than his previous boyfriends. They must be lacking ah somewhere in the looks department!

Guys. Gay or otherwise.

Comments

Popular Posts