Finally

Im in the midst of recovering from rather painful stomach cramps from my nervousness that I wont get my salary again. Why? Coz okay for obvious reasons I was not paid the last month because I just joined the organization. So for almost three weeks, I suffered a setback because of lost income and not only that, the power supplies people came down hard on us which took quite a hefty amount out of my savings leaving me quite little left to fend for the family. I was carrying on a high hope on my performance bonus which I eventually received and it was enough to carry forward to this very day, 12th of the month.

And then early this week, I finally got the password to log in to the system to view the payslip and my internet screwed up so I did not manage to change the password successfully and the system also locked me out. So I had to wait for another posting to my house which meant to say I would have no idea how much I will get and even better, no clue as to whether I would really really get paid this coming Saturday!

Phewh..

And yet another breath of relief when I checked my bank account online and saw that I had been paid. Relief!!!

Of course there are the usual long overdued bill payments which die die have to pay and there are some 'extras' to be paid as well..hrmph. So after I minus this..minus that....I think, okaaaaaylah, still have some balance left for necessary survival, hehe.

Meanwhile, let Rahayu do her dance of joy while shouting..'I have finally been paid!! I have finally been paid!!!'

Comments

Popular Posts