Skip to main content

Finally

Im in the midst of recovering from rather painful stomach cramps from my nervousness that I wont get my salary again. Why? Coz okay for obvious reasons I was not paid the last month because I just joined the organization. So for almost three weeks, I suffered a setback because of lost income and not only that, the power supplies people came down hard on us which took quite a hefty amount out of my savings leaving me quite little left to fend for the family. I was carrying on a high hope on my performance bonus which I eventually received and it was enough to carry forward to this very day, 12th of the month.

And then early this week, I finally got the password to log in to the system to view the payslip and my internet screwed up so I did not manage to change the password successfully and the system also locked me out. So I had to wait for another posting to my house which meant to say I would have no idea how much I will get and even better, no clue as to whether I would really really get paid this coming Saturday!

Phewh..

And yet another breath of relief when I checked my bank account online and saw that I had been paid. Relief!!!

Of course there are the usual long overdued bill payments which die die have to pay and there are some 'extras' to be paid as well..hrmph. So after I minus this..minus that....I think, okaaaaaylah, still have some balance left for necessary survival, hehe.

Meanwhile, let Rahayu do her dance of joy while shouting..'I have finally been paid!! I have finally been paid!!!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...