Trip to SAM

Last Friday, despite being totally broke (trust me, it was quite  bad), my brother & I took a trip down to the art museum. It was free from 6pm to 9pm so why not, eh? I thought that it would be my maiden trip until I actually went there itself and then after awhile, realized that I did go there before many many years ago with my then school mates. I actually couldn't remember much except for the fountain that triggered my memory, heh.

Anyway, overall experience? I am definitely not arty farty especially regarding the video installations coz me don't get it :S. Artistic, yes...but whether they are challenging enough to make you think, honestly no. K now I sound like some art critic. But I can appreciate colours though and something whimsical yet interesting.

Photography is generally not allowed so you don't get to see the bulk of it. However, I can post some pics with mostly us in them, haha.

With flowers in the background, I look even more sweeter..hehe.

Eh, my cousin.

Yet another long lost cousin..

The sitting elephant..or is squatting, I dunno.

The flowers are actually moving..like the ticking of a grandfather's clock. Looks like my next twitter background, hee.


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts