Second Year Passing of My Dad

Today marks the second anniversary of my father's passing and until today, I really miss him lots. I still feel the emotional pain that I experienced seeing him suffering from his illness and i felt really bad too that I couldn't do anything but hoped for the best for him.


Alas, his death marked the end of his sufferings. I also remembered the day he fell very ill when he slipped into unconsciousness, it was like the end for me. There was such a strong flood of emotions going through me like a huge whirlwind. I felt so much at loss like this could not be happening. It just could not be.


Dear God, please bless my father's soul. I know that he is in safe hands because I often dream about him not suffering anymore. I miss him a lot and I just could not bear to think that he is no longer with us. 


Dad, you will always be in my heart. Amin.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts