Skip to main content

Life 101: Strength Through Difficulties

I have been rather exhausted over the weekend since Friday because my younger brother was hospitalized after an operation. He is back home already, still weak and the bandage around his surgical wound was taken off today so he is experiencing soreness around the area. I shall post up my er..'weekend story' later on.


So my plans on starting my own blogshop selling handmade accessories have been put on hold first because after returning home, I just want to zzzzzz....though I am going to continue it today. Hopefully :S


I took two days off on Friday and Monday. I am almost broke but I try not to make it so bad though yes I have sleepless nights thinking about it. I am trying my best to cope with the expenses and it's not easy what with the travel and food expenses since I have to go back and forth the hospital. Overall, I guess I could still manage and my mum and I would share the plate of food together though she craved to eat this or that and saying no to her would incur wrath as if I'm trying to cause her some misery.


I seriously don't know if my salary plus bonus next month would be of any big help though to a certain extent, I know it definitely will. But I have regretted my financial decisions this year which let me to a bigger debt that I have expected and I plan to clear them as much as I can within the next few months, fingers crossed even if I have to cut my own expenses and not plan on any major shopping sprees. 


But again I stress, it's life. What is life without these obstacles which challenge you and only strive to make you a better person? We learn through mistakes.


In life, we find strength through difficulties. It's true that we do not need a lot of money in life but we still need money to survive. I still think happiness doesn't always lie in having a lot of money and that we do have the right to find our own happiness. Persevere and we can push through difficult times. But don't forget that once things get easier for us, we must NOT forget how difficult life is before this so that we do not lose our bearing.


Don't give up hope. Even if it means that you have to totally plunge yourself into a different territory but if you know that things will only get better, it definitely will. And with that, you may even discover the strength in you that you don't even know exist. 


Step out and don't be scared of obstacles. Live one day at a time.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...