Back in the Game

The battle to lose weight has continued..yet again! After a month of fasting (well, almost) and hiatus from the gym, I decided to hit the gym and it felt goood.. :D I thought that since I didn't go gym for such a long time after being a regular since almost the end of last year, I would go slow. At first, I was on  the cross trainer and it was quite heavy on my knees ever since they tweaked that damn thing. But I persevered from my initial 'just ten minutes will do' to the usual twenty minutes. I didn't get down because I was flanked by two people on my left and right side and they were on the exercise machine before me yet they still persevered through so I didn't want to be a let down to myself by getting off the machine so fast before them. 


But I was almost dying when I got off the machine and thought I was going to collapse..haha..but luckily I managed to get to my 100 plus on time and got my energy back in a jiff. So I did the full exercise routine as per before I took my break and I felt that I even did it better than the last few times when I started to get lazy..haha. I guess I needed a break as well from the routine.


I even thought I saw this tall well built guy checking me out when I was using one of the weight machines for the arms. *sigh* I know Im just in my dream land like as if that really happened, but if he really did check me out, Im so honoured. Reminds me of Kyung...Kyung what? Kyung Soo!

Look at those biceps..
I tried to find him again as I walking past the weight area where all the dumb bells are and where mostly all the guys are as well (along with some girls showing off to their boyfriends..heh..) but they all look almost the same in their outfit and physique that I can't tell them apart! Well, except for the skinnier dudes.


Sigh, I will never match up to their standards. Even my dear ol' Kyung Soo. What am I..Im just a blubber of fats..haha..but they're my fats. But then fate lies in God's hand. If he thinks I am suited to be paired with a Kyung Soo lookalike, I can't complain, can I? muahahaha!!! I crack myself up.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts