The Long and Short of it.

Ah yes, I finally had a haircut after trying my best to grow my hair but it backfired because it becomes freaking ugly. I wanted to have a longer hairstyle because it just seem so nice on other people but unfortunately, not on me. Yes I did have super long hair like three years ago and though most time, it looked pretty much out of control but I like it loads though. When I changed jobs and I wanted a brand new image, I decided to 'chop' my hair off, of course by a qualified hairdresser,  and it sorta worked at first until I grew it back again to the previous length :S


I don't know..I have a love hate relationship with my hair because it's not as silky shiny as most girls. It has always been unruly no matter WHAT product I use to de-tame it. Then the only solution is to just...sigh..keep it short. At first, I thought that it wouldn't make mo so feminine looking and my friend also commented that not all people look great with short hair and I happen to be in that category. Although I did follow her advice and seeing my ex colleague looking great with shoulder lengthed hair, that is where the influence to grow it all back again comes from.


But like I said, it works against me instead. I doubt I can ever go back to those days when my hair was mid way down  my back. It's also a misconception that when you have a shorter 'do, it makes you less attractive. It's true when my friend says that not everybody can carry the shorter 'do. I feel that I can carry it well because it suits me better especially when my face isn't as chubby as last time where my short hair only emphasized on the chubbiness.


Then when I think about it, there are other people who look great in shorter 'do and they have been maintaining it every since though there are variations in the style. I suppose this is my right category. I don't have a pic with my new hairstyle but nevertheless, I like it. I don't feel like my hair is getting in the way..haha.  And shamelessly I would say I look even better (read: younger) and the hairstyle suits my now slightly angular face..just as I expected it before I had my hair cut :)


Okay, I said I don't have a pic but just so happened to have a webcam that can take an instant pic..haha. Don't laugh because It's not that nice at this point of time and I also didn't wash my hair today so it looks quite oily. Anyway, whatever.






follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts