Skip to main content

Rub a Dub Dub

My mum was like scolding me few days ago saying why did you have to announce on facebook about seeing other people dressed up for hari raya as if you wanted to and then now you complain you don't want to go to your relative's houses? Heh..ok I said I was sorry like maybe I should have kept my mouth shut coz now my aunt knows and then she wants me to go over to her house over the weekend. Of course, as usual I complained. And then it's my birthday tomorrow!! I don't want to spend it at her house...tsk. 
 
Anyway, my ex colleagues wanted to come over to my house if I allow them to and then at first my mum didn't want them to come coz the  house is messy blah blah blah...but then maybe she thought I was unhappy (actually, I am...) so she decided that they can come. PROVIDED! I clean the house first. Actually, there's not much to clean..hehe..ever since the kind cleaning lady did the initial cleaning up and we have been following it up since. Er..okay maybe not the mopping and the vacuuming. But I guess I have to over the weekend tomorrow. I bought a packet of wet wipers to mop the floor coz it's simple to use. After it has been used up, just take another wiper. No rinsing required. But I think I have been too caught up trying to watch most of the episodes of the korean drama Life is Beautiful that my life has been put on the setback including the mopping..haha.
 
I have a pact with myself. Until someone subs the last few latest episodes of the korean drama, then I will watch again. I think I watched most of the episodes already but generally skipped most of the parts except where Kyung Soo appeared..haha. Not that Im biased because Kyung Soo's scenes can be heartwrenching especially when he had his conversations with his mother compared to the other lighthearted scenes involving Tae Sub's extended families. But the stupid videos take so long to load so I've got no choice! Maybe one fine day I will let the different parts of an episode load and then watch them all.
 
Tonight, I will want to clear a lot of stuffs from my room then if possible, wipe down my room especially the dusty bits. I don't know why...I cleared up so many things in my room already but they are still jam packed. I didn't know Im such a hoarder over the years. Good thing I have stopped being a hoarder. Will I succumb to the temptation to watch my korean drama? Only time will tell..haha.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...