Rare Kind Souls

Singaporeans are known to be a complaining bunch even though they mask it as 'constructive' feedback. It's never about others but it's always about them and they hardly take the blame in order to save face. But I've always believed that among this complaining bunch, there will be some kind souls who lend a helping hand or are generous without asking anything in return. And while we 'enjoy' writing letters to the forum to air our views, why not we write complimentary letters once in awhile because of the rarity of such kind people.
 
I did and I am very grateful to the officer. I've never written a complimentary letter before...although I did write positive feedback on the feedback form regarding one of the waiters in a coffee bar because he was that good in customer service.
 
So if you have any encounters with such peope with excellent customer service, take the time to write them a letter of appreciation or write good comments on their feedback form. I did.

Comments

Popular Posts