Skip to main content

Tagged

Remove one question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she have been tagged. Whoever did the tag will have a blessing from all.

1) You like rainy or sunny day? Why?
Rainy. The weather is colder and I dont panic anticipating a heat stroke when out and about in the sun.


2) At what age do you wish to marry?
Above 35. Im as immature as a 15 year old.


3) What colour do you like the most?
Blue.


4) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved ones?
Mum, Im sick and tired of going out to buy packed food. Go cook la!
Dad, please act healthy.

Bro, please be independent.

5) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Miami. Okay maybe Australia first. I love Caucasian men. On the beach.

6) Which part of you that you hate the most?
My tummy.


7) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Sleep it off.


8)What is it that you afraid to loose the most?
Myself.


9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
No confession. Just a bit of stalking.


10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Witty, funny and a little bit sarcastic to people who think the world revolves around them.


11) What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Good looking, has rock hard abs, short hair, non hairy, well defined biceps, not too tall, and intellectual but not to a point he condemns every freaking view point.
I dont ask for much.

12) Till now what is the moment you regret the most?
Staying back for one more year back in pre U. But everything has a silver lining. I made new life long friends later.


13) Which type of person you hate the most?
Currently, someone who thinks herself as thin and everyone else as fat even though she does it the artificial way. Meaning: diet pills! Get a life lah.
Other than that, I generally dont hate people because some people make the world more interesting. Also, I get to write more things on my blog.


14) What is your ambition?
A teacher. Or at least pursuing a career in the tax dept of the revenue house even though the food there sucks and the people there suck too. I just like the office cubicles.


15) What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Talking too much about herself.


16) Christmas is coming. Who do you like to celebrate with?
I dont celebrate Christmas. But I like Christmas decorations everywhere. Beautiful.


17) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My happiness.


18) Do you go to pub after married?
I am not even married. But I still wont go pub coz the drinks are freaking expensive.


19) What’s your fav things?
My six year old computer. Only had it repaired once (for free) and it outlived my laptop.


20) My Question: What is the one thing nobody knows about you until now?
I sit through watching some of the lamest shows in the world only coz there are hunks in them.

& this tag will be passed on to:
No one. Or whoever passes by this blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...