Dengue!

I am a dengue fever suspect...figures why im sick so long. And now am having the repercussion of dengue which is a mild case of red blotchy skin and my palms all red and slightly swollen. But on the bright side....I didnt suffer full blown dengue fever which would have been a different case altogether. I would have been lying on hospital bed by now and suffering for yet another week.
 
I dont know how I got it and my brother too had a mild case of dengue but his body system...despite his history of asthma...it has a very strong immune system which he got from my mum (apparently so does the asthma). So he recovered from his fever way quicker than me but his skin became red with rashes which were more obvious than mine.
 
Well, what can we say...we're the dengue siblings..as lame as that sounds.
 
But rest assured, I went back to work again today and I didnt suffer from extreme fatigue in the mrt train but I was holding on tight to the railing in case, you know...I faint again.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts