Pictures GaloRe

Okay so I have been a little 'im-not-me' but it's alright, I suppose. I will get into my element soon. Gawd I so dont really like it when out of the blue, a particular someone looks for me because Im always the 'free' one. It happens only during certain periods of time and to me, after months of silence, it can be rather suffocating..I mean..difficult to adjust hearing from that someone almost every day. I cant be myself either coz I have to act like Im always at my losing end coz Im just not bothered to go on with her rambles and her shmuck attitude that she always wil have the last words even though half the time she doesnt make sense to me. I mean, come on, between friends, why do you have to be so competitive like what do you hope to gain?


Anyway, enough about that. I shall entertain you with some pics I have taken recently to make up for the lack of true blue blogging.



my karaoke buddies...



a colleague of mine singing an unexpected rock version of lancang kuning. But it was hilarious..



rahayu's failed attempt to sing. Obviously people were uninterested.



Okay..I dunno how the heck to sing this part.



Me at one of my fav international restaurant..ramen ten. Not a fan of the soup though..



An original LV!Im not kidding! But it's second hand. Still, it's $1k. And it's not mine either.

But Im like thinking why the heck the LV logos are upside down.


My new badge with the new company made on the spot. Apparently my top blended in with the background.

I got a couple of pics more taken with a big group coz as you know, my time with my company is coming to an end. I expect another group photo taken on dec 31st which is officially the last day. Im sad coz not only am I leaving the company forcefully, but I wont be seeing some of my colleagues anymore coz they're looking for other jobs.

So it's a huge goodbye. And Im gonna miss the staff toilets and Im gonna miss the office gym. Im gonna miss the 7 eleven downstairs. Honestly this new company Im going to has a shitty premise and since Im gonna be outfield most of the times and not required to come back, I feel like I dont belong at all with this company.

I dunno...maybe I will have a better opportunity in the future. Jobs aside, I do hope I get to continue my studies even though my mum has finally spoken up to go get myself a driving license or it's a no go for my studies.

Hate to be threatened.

But hopefully they provide enough distractions from work. Apparently I have to travel much further this time.

Then again, God is fair. He gives you some and He takes away some. It's all part and parcel of life. I have been strong all this while and I know I can be strong again when the situation calls for it.

Whoever says life is easy deserves a smack on the back of the head. But precisely because life is not easy that we have to work hard at it in which we should not strive to be poor because it's not fun being poor. It may involve sacrifices and emotionally we have to be strong but at the end of the day, sometimes, life's luxuries need not necessarily be in the form of brand new clothes or expensive food. Once in awhile yes we deserve a treat but we should not pamper ourselves so much that we forget the realities of life that we cant even afford the most basic necessities.

For myself right now, I have to stop spending and I have to put on deaf ears when my mum says Im being so calculative. But you know what happens if Im not particular. I forget myself which will be a big blow to my family. Okay I kinda lost it a bit when I got my pay last Wednesday that I stopped being calculative for awhile. But not to a great extent that I spent every single dime and managed to put aside some money for my brother's sec one needs like his books, uniforms, school shoes and bag. I just dont know if it's gonna be enough coz this is the first time he is stepping into secondary school and I know the expenses are going to be higher. I was however taken aback a bit by how much I needed to spare for tomorrow when he has to report to his new school and register. Now Im worried if it's gonna be enough not just for tomorrow's schooling needs but if it's gonna last me for another week.

MOney truely flows easily like water. I dont know whether I should half blame myself for losing count a bit with my money a good two hundred dollars or so and that meant a lot to me. At least I came to my senses pretty quickly but like I said, only time will tell if those senses came too late or what.

I just hope for tomorrow, it doesnt take a chunk of my savings. Only after tomorrow morning's event at my brother's school do I truly know where I stand in terms of my savings and if it can last me for another week or so.

If not I have to beat myself up for it.

Comments

Popular Posts