Ronnie from Make Me a Supermodel

OOoOoo...another reality tv contest which I have no idea will make it to this small island of ours or not. Because instead of just showing female models, they have hunks. HUNKS, my friend...HUNKS!!! But I think it's not on equal par like as in the same number of guys and girls. I have little info on this show coz it just started. So I just hope they will show it here once the run is over..well, you know how things work on tv here!


Why am I so hyped up? Coz this guy just blows my mind off..hee


Im not able to get his photo up this page coz of..bloody copyright thing..and even though I can try to do something about that..but I dont think I want to go there coz it's from one of my fav sites. He's just got this nice set of bedroom eyes (for once, I know what that means!)


BUt I am able to let you see..a..sadly..pretty far away picture of his..instead of a closed up one. It's from the Bravo network which also featured another reality tv show called Project Runway which is now in the fourth season.




















Picture from Bravo.

Unfortunately, you will probably label me a paedophile coz he's 24 which makes me..*cringe*..old, sad and single.

But it's okay.

NO I dont mean the paedophile part.

He's a full-time student at some US university so he wont be your typical dumb male model.

You know what, after weeks of hunks du jour, I think Im going into this period of 'i-hate-ordinary-looking-guys-on-the-street' so if Rahayu ignores your presence, Im sorry! I shall go through..again..for the countless times..of 'mind cleansing'. I think Mariah would find that very the familiar.

But this time with a little twist. Im actually cleansing my mind of images of hunks, such as dear Ronnie, (no matter how painful that can be..trust me) and then be back on earth. Yes, the good ol' boring old fart of a land..Singapore I mean.

Of course after I go through this painful ritual, which meant no surfing on the net for things related to hunks..models, actors, whatever..or reading episode guides or video snippets of hunks on parol in tv dramas, I will for sure go through this hunk cycle again.

I just want to tell myself that hey, I should go beyond physical attraction. There is more than meets the eye..crap..and Singaporean men do have things to offer besides being shallow, narrow minded and non attractive...or non hunky, I should say.

Let the cleansing begin!

Comments

Popular Posts