Cakes Galore

Okay so I dont get the ,logcakes galore and that beautiful blue flower which I seriously thought was a heavily decorated edible cake, which Mariah gets at her workplace. I get uhm...lapis cake in three different flavours, one long chocolate rice covered swiss roll cake and small cupcakes with decorated swirls and a plastic christmas figurine on top (and whats up with me thinking they are edible, again?!). And then someone from HR strolls in and gave this metal jar of cadbury chocolates in unique strawberry yoghurt and blueberry yoghurt flavours. Nice. Tastes like chocolate. Okay I know. DUh.

SO screw diet (as if Im on one, in the first place) and I ate the cakies slices. But then again I have been eating cakie slices the past week coz my mum bought this very expensive domino cake which looked sloppily done but if you're hungry and lives mostly on bread and biscuits over the weekend, it's a nice change.

I wanna thank my colleagues for the wonderful and surprising contribution. Gawd Im so full I cant even mouth this one tiny piece of chocolate that I grabbed from the tin. Yes, a second one.

Comments

Popular Posts