Bonus Month

Okay....u know this is the bonus month and in this well...bonus month, I got a bit more cash than usual and since Im getting more money at the end of the month again later, I kinda am free willed to spend the balance of the money left after paying off the remaining unpaid bills and my mum's shares. Even after buying a new handphone (yes, sue me..I got a new handphone now) and an ipod nano for my brother, I still had quite a balance left. Of course Im not going goo goo gaa gaa crazy and shopping would have to wait while I refocus my atttention on to other more important things like my brother's textbooks for sec one and new school uniforms. Plus, it's a nice feeling that there IS money in my bank account which will not go away as easily as my monthly pay within mere days. I also want to make sure while I await for the bigger payout come 2nd Jan 08, I am not left with mere cents in my bank too by then just for the heck of it. I am even...*gasp*....forsaking the Mango sales which I have been waiting for so long even though knowing myself I dont think I will even spend more than a hundred dollars. But somehow, I think it's my autowork brain lah...coz I have been miserable and poor for the longest time and I dont want to reel into a state of poverty so fast so Im just enjoying every moment....in peace...haha. What..u think Im going to take a revenge on not spending for the longest time? Okaylah, except maybe blow 700 over dollars on new tech toys but it's a handphone and an ipod nano! U think cheap meh? And tomorrow Im treating Mariah out for Ramen Ten (oishii!!!) and some desserts which I Have no idea what had been planned by her. Well, I only know it's death by chocolate only.
 
Until then, today Im going for karaoke with a few of my colleagues and let's hope in this sorry state of mind, I still can carry a tune or two..hee.

Comments

Popular Posts