Praying for Things to Get Better

When life isn't treating you well, what do you do? Do you just take it in your stride and just hope for the best to come soon? Or you just sink deeper and deeper until you don't know whether you want to go on with life or you would rather be dead than be in this state of suffering?


As you can see from my last few posts, I can honestly tell you that this is like one of the worst times of my life. Ironically, I should be in a celebraty mood because the Muslim celebration Hari Raya is just around the corner and as much as I tried to save up as much as I can, lady luck isn't on my side. I don't even get any piece of news about an advance pay. It is almost the day itself, which is on Tuesday, and I have my doubts that I will get the pay anytime soon. 


So what can I do about it? Basically nothing I guess. While we are encouraged to celebrate it, even in the simplest manner, I just couldn't. How can I when I am practically broke? I sought help before and got myself a 100 bucks and it did help me tide over the week but honestly, because it is the fasting month, we have to spend a bit more than usual because of the break fast and the pre dawn meals. Though we try to save up as and where we can, I cannot deny that the rising prices of goods in general has taken a huge toll on me. I don't publicise my hardship though I do rant quite a bit here and there and on twitter but basically not directly to anyone.


But God is great. I know in times of need like this, He will help us. I don't know how but I have faith in Him that things will get better. I do not know if it is because of me that I am in such deep deep trouble. I don't know if I have been too careless with money this year. I don't know if it's because I have been too greedy with money. Who knows. There must be something that i have done that got me into such a terrible fix that I just don't know how to get out from but just pray for the better. 


I'm just a servant to Him and I know that whatever is going in my life right now, I just have to learn to accept it. There is something to learn from it and only I know where have I gone wrong if I could look deep into my soul and see for myself what I could have done to make things better. 


Pray for me that things will get better.



follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts