A Little Rant

I tell upfront that this isn't my year. I don't know if it has anything to do with me turning 30, but God forbids. Anyway, I am just taking it all in my stride, with the hope that things will get better. While I am happy that during such difficult times, I did get offers of monetary help which helps me to tide things over but there is just this short disappointment that well, not everybody can be nice about it.


I don't wish to elaborate on it. I would rather talk about how I am just treating this as part of life and that not everyone seems to be what they seem to be. Like come on, even I don't know who I am a 100%, let alone someone else? But it kinda makes you wonder what got you there in the first place with that particular someone? Was it something that they do? Something that I did? I really don't know. All I know is that it is not going to be easy getting out of it. I just have to see it in another perspective and just learn my mistakes and not to take it to heart because it's just going to kill me slowly.


Sometimes I do wish people will be less controversial like purposely trying to drive attention to themselves, not necessarily a good form of attention. I mean why do you want to bully others easily for your personal gain? What do you hope to get out of it? Fame and fortune? If this is their method of garnering attention, they are just going to gather more unnecessary hatred.


I also wish that people should be less selfish and be more knowing that not everybody is going through easy times like them. The worst part of it is that they don't really care. To say that they didn't get it is an understatement. These people are adults. They should know what they are getting into but very often, our hearts get the better of us. They don't really think. They're just too egoistic.


Whatever it is, I don't really care what others may think or what they do to drive people's attention to them. Let's all be more rational and not be carried away with our emotions.





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts