Waste of Money to Waist Loss

Okay after a tearful blog post, I shall try to be back in business. *wipes tears and snot off*


My beloved french cop drama (I know, you got to get used to me talking about this..lest I break into speaking french next) is left hanging with one of my fav characters in a slight limbo when one of his clients took an interest in him. The thing is, he just got married and I suppose this will throw him a boomerang in the face or something? heh..but I want my hero to be able to get over the distraction because the thing is, he is married to someone who is more senior than him and has problems being committed at first until the big realization later. Then this wingbat of a distraction apparently is just as young as him, hot and comes from the same beach side town as his.


I just love how positive thinking some of the fans are like oh, Kevin is going to get distracted but along the way will go back to his one true love. Because of such a cliffhanger, honestly I would rather they discontinue the series. I like the way thing are and being the selfish me, I want things to end on a happy note. :D


On a less happy note *sigh*, I have made multiple errors on spending when I am trying to scrimp and save money so that I won't be so much in misery while payday is still far far away still. Ok it's just next week but you get the point. I said I swear off spending for at least this month coz of stuffs to pay but the very next day, I bought a handbag from erm..M*phosis coz they were having sales and I've always wanted to buy one of their black coloured bags. The thing is, most of the bags were 50% off and knowing that I will get my bonus next month and an additional $200 on the 1st of July (which will probably be used to pay myself back :S), it's simply the case of.........'I'll be an idiot if I don't get it'. 


Then today, I was cheated off my money. Sigh. They put the sign BIG BIG that it was 1.95 and dunno how or why, I ended up paying $2.95 for one of the items. Cheated me of my $1. I don't want to question lah coz it was already registered as such. Shortly after, I had this bubble tea craving when someone walked past me with a cup of bubble tea. I like the drink but sometimes, it sucks depending on where I bought it from and most times, it tastes like diluted chocolate milk. On the sign board, it clearly said that it is $1.30 but how much I paid for it? $1.50!! For something so freakin' diluted! *eurgh* and I wasted like what..almost $5 of which the amount could actually go into buying groceries few minutes later as I was on my way there to get about 2 to 3 items. I ended up breaking up my $10 note. What a freakin' waste.


Anyway, lesson learnt hard. That $2.95 better be worth it coz it's actually a sample tube of a slimming gel from Nivea. I bought 3 tubes of a similar product before by Bio-Essence and I said 3 tubes coz they were actually very small but nevertheless, I used it till the very last squeeze. I wanted a smaller waistline and I thought, heck, since it was only $1.95, just buy it for the sake of 'experiment'. Honestly, it did work. I don't know how many inches I've lost but my skirt doesn't feel so tight. Maybe it's just me lah trying to trick myself into thinking the product actually works but then who cares. 


This Nivea tube is slightly larger and will probably last me longer and this time, my experiment is going to be more complete. I now have a measuring tape and if it works, the tape will let me know. I mean it won't speak to me coz that will be more freaking scary than a weighing  machine that shows BIG BIG how much you weigh. Actually, both are scary actually..haha.


Now my task is to shave off 2 inches and it will be a nice figure, so to speak. Of course there is always the case of additional support such as having a good diet and exercising to promote the inch loss which most slimming centres also advocate when they have clients coming in for their latest technologies in weight loss. Bet you didn't know that fact, eh? Actually, what they advocate can be far worse and ridiculous as well like totally giving up on carbohydrates and all because they want to make sure you really lose the freakin' weight and inches due to their expensive machinery. But it seems that their way of extreme dieting is the one making you lose weight but not their high tech weight loss machinery.


Once I finish using the cream, I shall let you know, eh? :D I'll be your guinea pig. And also to make sure I didn't pay the extra $1 for nothing..pfft. Losing that 2 inches is not a big deal. Im not doing it for the sake of vanity so let's just have fun with this, aight?

Comments

Popular Posts