Love Has Come

Do you believe in the one? Sometimes when we think that life cant get any lonelier than this, someone emerges or reemerges in our life that puts an end to our loneliness. I'm not talking about myself but rather this successful newspaper editor who has been writing the Sunday column on life's musings and also life as a single woman. Sorry to break your bubble on that..haha. I'm glad that she has found someone who will grow old with her and the interesting thing is that she knew this guy from way  back in her past who has since re-emerged in her life and brought her love and joy.


While it's good to be a single independent young woman, at times girls like us do wish for a male companion who is willing to care for us even during our crankiest days. Even if he doesn't turn out to be someone more than a friend later on, it doesn't matter actually. I know I will learn from the experience though it may be a painful process especially if the relationship turns sour and I still like the guy.


But life goes on. At least you get to experience the blissfulness of being in love with someone who cares for you enough to make you think about him every single moment and you just wish that you are in his company right now instead of being behind the computer doing some boring monotonous work.


Alas, I can only dream of that for now. Maybe one day I get to meet 'him' and get a shot at love. Honestly, if you ask me, Im not looking at a long term relationship at the moment but who knows, in the near future, just like some people, love will come back looking for me when the time is right.


If that is the case, I can only wait and hope for the best. Sumiko Tan, congratulations on your upcoming wedding bliss and companionship.


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts