Disappointed with Hotmail

I am truly sad and disappointed because I have lost the email account that I have been using for more than ten years. I tried to ask hotmail for help and they asked me to provide info and twice I did that and twice too they refused to give me the link to reset my password. I don't know what else I can say. I can't provide some of the info because it's like ten donkey years ago and so I cannot remember what the heck I have provided under the personal info though I tried my best to recall some of the email addresses. 


Instead, they gave me the link to create another account instead. Why should I do that? If I were to do that, I won't even bother to ask help from them to give me back my old account. It will be such a complete waste of time including completing their neverending word recognition tests to prove that I am not a spam bot. 


So I gave this reply back to them when they did not give me the link for the password reset.


Thank you for your help but I refuse to sign up for another hotmail account. I've put up with all the problems hotmail had in the early years even when gmail offered a bigger storage space later on. And now you can't even do a simple password reset when a user's account is hacked into despite giving my best to provide the information based on memory. I've been faithful to hotmail for nothing. 10 wasted years.

You can sense my disappointment like a mile away from the reply. It's just so darn ridiculous and stupid. I did not have problems logging in but hotmail seem to be having other technical problems which did not allow me to view my inbox maybe because they were upgrading and I had to forward emails to my gmail account instead.


Ah well, that email address will forever be remembered because of its significance. Whoever is misusing that email address, you can have it coz hotmail sucks anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts