Fun Photoshoot

My friends have been coming up with fun ideas to spend time with one another without spending too much money and few months back, we had a DIY spa session which turned out to be great though as usual I was sceptical coz Im not really a 'spa' person. I dunno..I just have this problem with people touching me or at very close range. I can't even hug properly for heaven's sake..haha.


So another brainwave came about again and we had this make up session cum photoshoot. I wanted to learn how to do smoky eyes so my friend later came out with another idea to just well...do an entire makeover for us! Plus it's free...whee!! I wouldn't say it's professional but who cares, the important thing was that we had fun being dolled up and posing though as usual, I can't pose to save my life much like dancing and singing.


But thank God for my patient friends whose creativity are beyond words know how to pose and where to pose and taught me along the way. Though I like most of the photos taken, I dunno..maybe heavy make up adds years to my age. In other words, I look quite old..haha. But that's just me.


So these are some of the photos that were taken. I edited some of the photos to give them a nice feel :) Just don't puke.






Comments

Popular Posts