Make Up Wonders

I think I am not going to blog for the next two days or something..haha..so I don't end up writing rubbish like right now. You know, I've mentioned before how Im such a slob and a disgrace to all young women who take better care of their physical beauty than me like saying 'oi! do us proud leh! start slabbing on that moisturizer for gawd's sake!' 


Oklah, after having a series of break outs on my face, in particular my chin, and then looking more aged every single time even before turning 30 next year (chet..don't remind me), I decided to take care of my face at the very least since Im not good at multi tasking though I promise that in this brand new month, I shall start moisturizing my arms and legs again but especially my legs coz the funny weather makes my skin go on a dry spell. So currently, I've been using a facial scrub and a very moisturizing facial cleanser as well almost daily followed by facial moisturizer to maintain a youthful and blemish free look. So far so good though. Even if a pimple pops out coz my skin is ultra sensitive, it's just like a small one which will disappear soon instead of one of those ugly pimples which will leave an even uglier scar. I will feel so disfigured already plus the fact that Im not pretty, that sorta rubs it in as well.

I admit that I am not good at make up though I do own some make up products which are usually the basic kinds and not a whole collection of them as I will be a walking catastrophe if I decide to put on a heavy make up. I lost a tube of lip gloss for some time already coz I think I left it in one of my pockets but my mum could not find it though the next place she saw it was in the washing machine. But prior to that, since I thought it was a goner, I bought another lip gloss and I also bought a lip butter as my lips were getting ultra dry. Now, I have 2 lip glosses and a lip butter :S more than enough, man.


Whenever I see other girls wearing make up which make them prettier, I also wonder why I don't have that mesmerizing effect, haha. But honestly, if you are like me who is the 'go basic' type of girl (since I'm always sooooo....lazy) who will never OTT on the make up, actually the most basic make up style should help to enhance your looks rather than making u feel like you are putting on a mask.


Always stand firm that you should look good for yourself as it's part of 'I love me' which is good for your soul. 


Okay, after a horrifying picture of me sans make up yesterday (hehe, so very the sorry), I shall make it to you with a better picture of mine with the most basic of make up. Today I put on moisturizer, basic foundation and a smidgen of concealer coz I have a lot of ugly black acne marks on my chin. They just love to leave their marks there, dunno why. Of course not forgetting mascara, with eyebrows properly drawn and then my cheeks flushed with a nice touch of blusher coz I was on leave and had to go out to hospital for my brother's medical appointment. Basically, I had to go out lah and face the public.


still not pretty...but at least I'm less uglier than usual..haha.

I still don't think Im on par with most girls my age but heck, who cares. If I feel good about myself even if I just draw on my eyebrows, that's all it matters. Oh, plus the fact that it shows if I take good care of my skin as it will practically glows even if I just put on pressed powder to control my oily skin.


So I hope you can sleep well now..hee.

Comments

Popular Posts