Matters of the Heart

Recently, I have been trying to help a good friend of mine to solve some er...guy problem that shes crushing on. But coming from someone who has never fallen in love or been in a serious relationship, I cannot offer advice based on my own experience. And tv dramas can only help so little because u know how far fetched the stories can be. Still, I dont expect her to follow whatever I say to a T coz I know shes more capable than that. I cant say the same for me though..haha.....but I guess when it comes to the matters of the heart, one can only hope for the best. If it doesnt work out, well fine, but you come out of it a better person because you can derive valuable lessons out of it. Not everybody is first time lucky. Just like shopping. It's not all the time that you can see an outfit with a halo over it while every other item just fading into oblivion.

To Mariah, hey....dont dwell on it too much. Instead of asking why this and why that...if you think u're ready to move on, just move on or in your words, walk away. I know I told you to try to 'sell' yourself but if you think he's not worth it, then dont waste your time.

Life is too short. Go on...have fun! :D Make urself..ahem...more desirable to men that will actually pay attention to you instead of beating around the bush.

Just like in the Loreal ad, 'because YOU'RE worth it!'


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts