Yet Another One

Most of the time, I just dont feel like talking to my mum. I dont know....please dont get me wrong. But I feel like whenever she talks to me, it's just some fruitless conversations...or better yet, instructions....and words of hatred towards my father. She also have the tendency to repeat herself over and over....about some stuffs that she had already talked about before.

I know she hates my father because she feels that he's unappreciative...take things for granted...a burden to us and so forth. But she herself doesnt know that she makes my life miserable too with her endless...mindless talks. Sometimes I feel like she's going senile already like you know how old people, when they reach a certain age, they dont know what they're talking about already and tends to be naggy over every single thing. But my mum's not that old. She's not even 50 yet but gawd......nowadays, whatever she says doesnt make sense to me.

Okay, example of yesterday:

She woke me up to say that my father left the house maybe to her sister's house because he wants to complain about us. Apparently in the midst of giving him some pills, half of one of the pills dropped but he took it like my mum was angry with him. Instead of saying that it dropped, she just kept quiet and start cursing my father when he left the house in a hurry like that.

Then she said about my cousin whom she described as gangster-like may come to our house and start beating us up. Im like..why the heck he wants to beat us up. She further said that hey, you'll never know and then she gave me this script-like things of what to say if his family start scolding us and threatening us.

After that she started rambling about how my uncle and his wife used to ill treat my late grandfather such as making him stay out of the house from morning until night. My youngest aunt gave them money to buy food for him and being a simpleton, that was not so hard because he could practically live on bread and coffee. But how long can a loaf of bread last in a week. And one of cousins actually saw him along the bridge of clementi mrt sitting down there begging for money in order to buy coffee. My uncle's wife was also such a clean freak that she did not permit my grandfather to go to the kitchen's toilet which resorted him having to pee in plastic bags which he would then throw out downstairs.

So now my mum said that they are being punished for their abusive actions. My aunt is now suffering from nose cancer and she's becoming partly senile now like an old woman where half of the time she does not even know what she is saying and the only thing she knows is what a clean freak she is. She will start to wipe her little table at the hospital for instance and wipe and wipe and wipe even though she was done with her food and the table had been wiped clean.

I dont know. I really dont want to comment about others or make comparisons. Every family has their problems and it's really up to God as to how He wants to go about punishing such people.

My only concern is my family and within these two weeks, Im facing yet another financial difficulty. I mean this is the usual serving of misery every month but every time, prior to the joy of receiving the 13th month bonus, Im put through this difficulty. I dare not even think so far ahead. The only thing that is comforting me is that I know I can get through this hard time. If I can scrape through 5 weeks, which by far, was the longest wait ever to my next pay, Im sure i can survive these 2 weeks.

I just feel everything is expensive nowadays, even food, that surviving is hard. No matter how careful I am with money I just think that it runs out faster than it ever did before. Come on, even public tranport costs are on the rise and even bread is so expensive now too. Money flows out just like water.

What the hell is the world coming to.

Comments

Popular Posts