Official Letter Out

My colleagues had been planning on what to do with their payout and based on some suggestions, they wanted to get a little something for themselves as remembrance for our hard work with this department. The suggestions ranged from a ring, a necklace...an expensive bag...that sort of luxury where they thought an opportunity like this would not come again or if it will, maybe not so soon. For me, honestly I dont have anything in mind. The only current thought is that I have is to get myself a handphone (which I have not decide which nokia model to get..or stick to the one that I..ahem..sold off), get hair treatment and get for my brother an ipod nano. But those are coming from my bonus only.
 
Then of course there are other considerations like my studies and my family's need as to what I am going to do with my payout later on. Mariah was also on my side when she said that it's also better for me to keep for my family since we're a single income family and no surprise as to where that single income come from. Maybe I should get...a GUESS bag and then join the ranks of the Minahs. Ooo! Ooo!  A camera!! or a Creative mp3 and video player! WOohooOO! Suddenly the brain juices come aflowing. Come on...we're talking about getting a reward for myself here babe!
 
Oh by the way, I was talking about the amount for the payout the night before? Okay, I got the official letter already as to how much I would be getting. Uhm, minus off my mum's...err...share of the payout (which she already made her point way earlier than this), I think it's still substantial for me. It's better than I expected and I was wondering how they got around to the amount. Then again, who cares too. Save me the headache.
 
 It is still unbelievable for me to even digest that I wont be working here due to an outsourcing exercise. But right now, should keep that thought aside first and start thinking positive. That positive thinking attitude is what that is keeping us motivated though in small little ways because really, it's not worth wasting your brain cells over at the current moment.
 
For now, let's look forward to better things to come and then start enjoying the much needed help from God after a long period of suffering. I can assure Him that I wont lose track of my expenses coz hell, I am so not going into the poverty cycle again. Just..take me out coz i cant take it no more.
 
Less than half a month to go. I guess I can pull through but it's not going to be an easy process. I can so do this!

Comments

Popular Posts