Positive Journal

Maybe not having internet is a good thing...i dont know in what way so please enlighten me on that. But still, I do learn something valuable today. It came from a colleague who had been working with me for the past two days. There are a lot of negativity surrounding us that we forget that life isn't just about that. And if we have a journal, do you think we would want to read bad things that happen to us? We would rather not remember them, wouldnt we?
 
The thing is that not all good things happen to us..fine...but if they do? Dont we want to recall them back because they have made a difference to our lives whether through their spoken words or actions? Those little things, when accumulated, can make us turn around 360 degrees and then think that hey, no problem in the world can slow us down...we can persevere..and get through it in one whole piece even with scratches and bruises.
 
So right now, with the lack of internet, I would start a journal. Often I would get start as to what to write and if I do know what to write, it will often be too tiring or painful to recollect the bad things that happened to me or the things people do to me.
 
Why not...for this time...I write only positive things or basically, the good things that happen to me, big or small. And I think I got some stuffs already to get the ball rolling. Yes, even with the absence of internet in my house right now.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts