Are you a Heroes Fan?

Man....sometimes watching soap opera or dramas can be a drag especially whenever the pinnacle part of the show is over and then the plot becomes 'calmer', I just have to fast forward it. It's like one time, they manage to catch your attention making you looking forward to watching the next few episodes, which can be within a space of few days (can you imagine the wait in between?!) and then, the excitement dies down and I start losing my interest.
 
No wonder soap dramas have the tendency to last so freaking long. Maybe in the past, people like housewives would be glued on to the telly but frankly speaking, who has the time now?
 
But then again, being the superwomen that we are, if the drama is televised during dinner time, the working women would rush home to quickly cook, serve dinner and then, as a form of rest and a pat on the back, watch their favourite drama with great intensity. Im talking about those taiwanese or korean dramas that some of my malay colleagues are hooked on. However for me, these dramas dont actually appeal to me although at one period of time, I was kinda hooked on this taiwanese drama called Full House starting the abs-elicious Rain. No he doesnt peel off his clothes in that show. But, it was quite a good drama..predictable...but still, good enough. I think it made him even more famous. So in a way, I did contribute a bit part of his popularity pie.
 
Oh, they say virgos are a loyal group of people. In my case, Im loyal too...but I show my loyalty to the dramas that I watch. Frankly speaking I dont watch as much telly as I surf the net. I'll go through lengths to see what happens next within the following few episodes. The internet is also an avenue where I update myself on the characters and so whenever I watch the dramas on tv, I follow it better as I have a better understanding of the plots and characters.
 
However it's hard to find like-minded people who follow the same dramas as me so we can compare notes or something...
 
Then again, if you happen to stumble on to my blog, and would like to give your two cents' worth on some dramas, these are some of the American dramas that I watch:
 
CSI:Miami (Concurrently watching Season 4 and 5)
 
Supernatural Season 1
 
Supernatural Season 2 (still in the first two three episodes..but I know the future plots)
 
Ghost Whisperer Season 1 and 2
 
Heroes Season 1 and part of Season 2
 
As the World Turns (bits and pieces..but will do..)
 
Brothers & Sisters Season 1 and Season 2 (ongoing)
 
These are the mainstream ones but I do watch those available on the American cable channels. They are a bit more...er..graphic...and no mariah, I dont mean gay sex! They try to be as real as they get which do grab on to your emotions and at times, the lines and plots are very the lame and their acting antics are laughable so thats why I'd rather not list them down here..haha..
 
But for now, Im more interested in Heroes. I've been wanting to watch this show since August and got excited when they finally showed it on Channel 5. I have cable but I dont have the HBO channel where Heroes had been shown because that channel is quite the expensive.
 
Then again, technically..I am behind times compared to the die hard Heroes fans whose loyalty made some of them stars (I love you Masi Oka!!!!). Still, due to the advancement of technology (a.k.a net surfing...), in terms of plot lines, I am quite ahead also.
 
Any Heroes fan?!! (I know u are Mariah!!)

Comments

Popular Posts