Hari Raya with Colleagues

Hello,

I have not been blogging recently. I do wanna blog but I guess I am not quite in the mood as yet. Quite tired catching up on videos and my brother is also hogging the computer. He's in his IPOD phase right now so he usually will search the web or watch clips pertainining to the gadget. HOWEVER...I have some photos!

These were taken very recently at a colleague's house during a gathering there..

Look at the first photo...I actually did my all famous kawaii pose..u know the rabbit ears...but it was found to be not suitable for the shot. I know..what the...

But it was removed. I was thinking..heh..you cant remove it...but this person, apparently is quite a photoshop whiz..Im pretty amazed at the job.

THen again..pfft...rahayu is still offended by the kawaii pose which didnt make it.














Comments

Popular Posts