Featured Guy no 6

Wow..cant believe it has been ages man.

Anyway I managed to scour the internet (a treasure trove of hunks..no less) and came out with this!





Gorgeous? Even though his eyebrows needed a little bit of work, and he's not so hunky unlike droolworthy Jon Fleming or as geeky as geek god Van Hansis, I think he'll pass.

His name is David Moretti, 26 years old (hot 1981 former baby..someone like myself) and he is one of those actors in a movie where you'll never a) be caught watching or b) think will hardly make it to the cinemas. He's a new actor who chooses to star in one of those american cable channels rather than become some blockbuster hunk.

And since I happen to fall in the category where I watch basically anything including cheesy stuffs where I could choke with laughter at the lame scripting, sometimes these cheesy movies churn out hot actors. Yah, pfft...like as if the current hollywood A listers started out with a bang. They probably banged someone first before becoming famous.

But he's no bimbo...or himbo. He's a graduate in English Language with a minor in drama from a university in the US of A. Oooh....hunk...intelligent....equals..rahayu's kind of fantasy guy material.


So yup, that's David to you!

ps: i like the name david. like very symbolic or something...and it all began with my obssession with David Caruso. And geez, how come he's not featured in my list yet?!

Comments

Popular Posts